Ketamine and Psychedelic Medicine Training
September 15 – 18, 2022
$2,950 – Professionals (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, APN, NP, PA, RN, etc.)
$4,375 – Physicians (MD, DO)
**Price does not include accommodations or meals.
All participants are required to make a reservation at Sunrise Ranch in addition to making tuition payment to PRATI. We require all trainees to stay onsite for the duration of the training course to ensure safety and support group cohesion.
Full payment deadline: August 10, 2022
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the training start date, you will receive a full refund of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- If you cancel after the full payment deadline up to 2 weeks from the training start date, you will be refunded 50% of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or less from the training start date forfeit all of the tuition fees.
PRATI’s Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Training Program is designed for mental health professionals or medical providers who are clinically licensed/registered and will be able to practice ketamine-assisted psychotherapy in their work. Candidates for the PRATI KAP Training Program must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Active licensure or registration as a behavioral health or medical professional in good standing.
- Demonstrate at least 1,000 hours of direct experience providing medical or behavioral health services.
Current graduate students must be within 6 months of graduation at the start of the training date to be eligible for this program.
PRATI recognizes that practitioners interested in KAP may come from a variety of backgrounds and orientations in medical and behavioral health care. Eligible fields of practice include: mental health professionals, medical professionals, social workers, counselors, chaplains, somatic practitioners, and hospice workers. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com before registering. If it is determined that you do not meet eligibility requirements, your registration may be canceled and your deposit forfeited.