PRATI believes ketamine is the best tool to learn the practical and fundamental skills needed for psychedelic medicine. Join our experienced family of ketamine providers and educators to learn about ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP), ketamine infusions, and sublingual outpatient therapy. This KAP Training Program course is limited to 30 professionals to support an intimate and personal experience.
We use ketamine as a jumping-off point to explore the transformational power of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Our multi-faceted program emphasizes practical skills and information that empowers you to begin practicing in this emerging field. You will be immersed in a joyful collective of passionate, knowledgeable teachers and make connections with like-minded colleagues. We are confident that you will find this unique training both personally and professionally transformative.
PRATI’s immersive KAP training approach combines didactic presentations with experiential components in a retreat-style setting. The training experience involves work in dyads as well as large and small groups offering a variety of opportunities for connection and learning. Over the four days, we will co-create a container for deep personal and professional growth supported by PRATI’s expert faculty and catalyzed by your own exploration of ketamine medicine.
In addition to preparing you for the clinical application of ketamine-assisted psychotherapy, this unique program provides a grounding in the foundations of psychedelic medicine. Participants will gain practical skills and hands-on knowledge including:
- Two optional ketamine experiences (intramuscular and sublingual) supported by a fellow trainee and contingent upon medical approval.
- KAP and psychedelic medicine preparation and integration
- Guiding clients through non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Tools for eliciting transformative sessions
- Role of music and playlist creation in KAP
- Clinical care of severely depressed and suicidal individuals
- Best practices for dosing and routes of administration
- Considerations of ethics and diversity within KAP and psychedelic medicine
- Discussion of set and setting, ceremony, and ritual aspects of KAP
- Nature-relatedness and systems change facilitated by psychedelic medicines
- Community building and networking opportunities
Purchase your ticket to complete your registration and secure your space. Please carefully review the Tuition tab below for the cancellation policy information.
The training runs for four days, from August 8 – 11, 2022. Our program will begin on August 8 at 9:00 a.m. MST and will wrap up around 12 p.m. MST. on August 11. All times listed are in the Mountain time zone. Two optional Zoom calls (about 3 weeks prior and 1 week after) round out the training with opportunities to meet the faculty and reflect on your experience.