Ketamine and Psychedelic Medicine Training
September 7 – 10, 2023
Once the training tickets are sold out, you can sign up for the waitlist to be contacted in the event that a space opens up. This waitlist is event/date specific. You will only be contacted if a space opens up for this specific training. Waitlists do not carry over to subsequent trainings. To get updates on future KAP training dates, please subscribe to our mailing list on the following page: Sign Up for Updates. We often have last-minute cancellations and, because of travel logistics, these opportunities work well for those located geographically close to the training location. If you are in the Colorado area, we recommend holding the training dates open in your calendar in the event of a cancellation.
$2,985 – Professionals (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, APN, NP, PA, RN, etc.)
$4,430 – Physicians (MD, DO)
**Price does not include accommodations or meals.
All participants are required to make a reservation at Sunrise Ranch in addition to making tuition payment to PRATI. We require all trainees to stay onsite for the duration of the training course to ensure safety and support group cohesion.
Full payment deadline: July 31, 2023
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the training start date, you will receive a full refund of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- If you cancel after the full payment deadline up to 2 weeks from the training start date, you will be refunded 50% of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or less from the training start date forfeit all of the tuition fees.
PRATI’s Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Training Program is designed for mental health professionals or medical providers who are clinically licensed/registered and will be able to practice ketamine-assisted psychotherapy in their work. Candidates for the PRATI KAP Training Program must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Active licensure or registration as a behavioral health or medical professional in good standing.
- Demonstrate at least 1,000 hours of direct experience providing medical or behavioral health services.
Current graduate students must be within 6 months of graduation at the start of the training date to be eligible for this program.
PRATI recognizes that practitioners interested in KAP may come from a variety of backgrounds and orientations in medical and behavioral health care. Eligible fields of practice include: mental health professionals, medical professionals, social workers, counselors, chaplains, and hospice workers. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. If it is determined that you do not meet eligibility requirements, your registration may be canceled and your deposit forfeited.