COVID-19 Safety Policy (Revised 6/17/23)
PRATI is monitoring event guidelines from the CDC and Colorado health authorities to ensure our KAP Training follows current COVID-19 safety recommendations. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, this policy may be revised at any time.
COVID-19 Safety Requirements:
- We recommend that training participants have received a primary vaccination series for COVID-19.
- Per recent updates to local health agency guidelines, face coverings will be optional during indoor portions of the program.
To further ensure safety, we will be conducting temperature and symptom checks at registration on the initial day of the training. We ask that all attendees help out by maintaining good hygiene as they move throughout the training spaces.
Please note these additional COVID-19 safety policies:
- If you have a known exposure to COVID-19 within one week of the training start date, you must receive a negative COVID test before arriving and alert PRATI staff about this situation. We will have Rapid Antigen tests available and may require you to take a test periodically, per discretion of medical staff. We recommend bringing 2-3 rapid tests with you as well in case of symptoms developing.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms at any point during the training, we request that you notify a PRATI staff member immediately.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during the training, the medical team may require you to quarantine onsite or leave the training.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within one week of the training start date, PRATI will work with you to address the situation. Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover expenses in case of illness.
We trust that all attendees will act in good faith to protect the safety and wellbeing of the group. COVID-19 liability waivers must be signed during onsite registration in order to participate in the training. Thank you for helping make this event as safe as possible!
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable (with exceptions for Scholarship ticket holders). We are unable to transfer tuition payments to a subsequent training in the event of any cancellations. Please understand that cancellations impose a burden on our staff and the below policy covers us in the event we are unable to fill a cancelled spot.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the training start date, you will receive a full refund of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- If you cancel after the full payment deadline up to 2 weeks from the training start date, you will be refunded 50% of tuition fees, minus deposit.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or less from the training start date forfeit all of the tuition fees.
KAP Training Program Eligibility
Candidates for the PRATI Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Training Program must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Active licensure or registration as a behavioral health or medical professional in good standing.
- Demonstrate at least 1,000 hours of direct experience providing medical or behavioral health services.
Current graduate students must be within 6 months of graduation at the start of the training date to be eligible for this program.
PRATI recognizes that practitioners interested in KAP may come from a variety of backgrounds and orientations in medical and behavioral health care. Eligible fields of practice include: mental health professionals, medical professionals, social workers, counselors, chaplains, and hospice workers. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com before registering.